• PA Schedule W-2S – Up to 20 Forms W-2 up to 12 taxable items
• PA Schedule UE – Up to 4
• PA Schedule A - Up to 4
• PA Schedule B - Up to 4
• PA Schedule C – 1 for each filer
• PA Schedule C-EZ – 1 for each filer
• PA Schedule D – Up to 5
• PA Estimated Installment Payments
• PA Schedule SP – Only 1
• PA Schedule E – Up to 2
• Statement Schedule – Up to 4
• PA Schedule J – Up to 5
• PA Schedule T
• PA Schedule O - No more than 8 beneficiaries
• PA-40 X - Only 1
However, you cannot file using padirectfile if you:
• Report income from a partnership, PA S-Corporation on PA Schedule NRH, PA
Schedule RK-1, or PA Schedule NRK-1.
• Earned income from an installment sale (PA Schedule D-1).
• Had a taxable gain to report on the sale of property purchased before June 1,
1971 (PA Schedule D-71).
• Sold property in which the gross sales price is equal to zero (PA Schedule
• Claim a resident tax credit using PA Schedules G-S, G-L, or G-R.
• Incurred unreimbursed business expenses from working within and outside of
Pennsylvania as a nonresident or part-year resident.
• Claim a tax credit for Volunteer Responder Retention and Recruitment, PA Job Creation, PA Research and Development, or a
Keystone Opportunity Zone (KOZ) Tax Credit.
• Participated in the Employment Incentive Program and claim your credit on PA
• Derived your income from farming.
• Are filing for a taxable year other than 2012.
• Had expenses related to executor fees.