Pay your Pennsylvania Taxes by Credit or Debit Card
What credit/debit cards can
I use to pay my taxes?
You can use your American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa credit card to pay your PA Taxes. You may also use a MasterCard or Visa debit card to make payments.
What taxes can I
pay by credit/debit card?
You can pay the following PA Business Taxes:
- Sales & Use Tax return payments for the current period
- Employer Withholding Tax return and/or deposit statement payments for the current period
- Sales & Use and or Employer Withholding Tax delinquent payments
- Liquid Fuels and Fuels return payments
- Liquid Fuels and Fuels delinquent payments
- Public Transportation Assistance Fund Taxes and Fees
- Realty Transfer Tax
- Vehicle Rental Tax Tax
- Other Tobacco Products Tax
- Corporation Tax return payments for the current period*
- Corporation Tax delinquent payments*
- Corporation Tax extension payments*
- Corporation Tax estimated payments*
- Notice Payments
*The following Corporation tax-types are included
- Bank Shares, Title Insurance
- Bank Loans Tax
- Capital Stock/Franchise Tax
- Corporate Net Income
- Insurance Premiums Tax
- Loans Tax
- Mutual Thrift Institutions Tax
- Public Utilities Realty Tax
- Gross Receipts Tax - Intra-state telecommunications
- Gross Receipts Tax - Inter-state telecommunications
- Gross Receipts Tax - Mobile telecommunications
- Gross Receipts Tax - all other
- Marine Insurance
How can I make a credit/debit card payment?
You can pay your Pennsylvania Taxes over the Internet
by choosing the type of payment you are making below:
You can also pay by phone using the credit
card service provider listed below:
Payments Corp. charges a 2.49 percent convenience fee ($1 minimum charge)
per credit card transaction. Debit card convenience fees start at $3.95 per transaction.***
Calculate the fee on a specific amount
The convenience fee and tax payment will appear as two different charges on your
credit card statement.
Your payment will be effective on the date you
charged it. When your payment is approved, you will be given a
confirmation number. Retain this confirmation number as proof of payment. Authorized payments cannot be cancelled.
If you want to confirm your transaction, or if
you have any questions, please call:
|Official Payments Corp.
|Customer Service: 1-800-487-4567
| Security Policy
| Revenue Home
| Contact Us
|Copyright © 2017 Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. All rights reserved.