Welcome to the Personal Income Tax e-Services Center
The Department of Revenue e-Services has been retired and replaced by myPATH. myPATH
functionality will include services for filing and paying Personal Income Tax, including remitting correspondence and documentation
to the department electronically. Visit mypath.pa.gov to access myPATH.
For Pennsylvania Lottery winners, please follow the steps below to print your W-2G tax form:
- Follow link: https://mypath.pa.gov/?Link=W-2G
- Click on the dropdown to select tax year (Contact the PA Lottery for forms dated before 2017)
- Type in your social security number (Use xxx-xx-xxxx format)
- Select if you are an individual or a business
- Type your name exactly as it appeared on the W-2G you first received
- Click search and find the results below
For more information about Pennsylvania's Personal Income Tax, visit the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue online at www.revenue.pa.gov.
For information about federal taxes, visit the Internal Revenue Service online at www.irs.gov.
|Copyright © 2021 Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. All rights reserved.